TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Products we sell on this Site are physical product – original artworks, acrylic paintings created by M.A. Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků, living artist. Please note, that all images on this Site are for display and illustration purposes only and the photos may be slightly different., because of different settings of costumer's display.
2/ Prices & Taxes & Duties
All prices include VAT for the European Union. All prices are presented in CZK and do not include handling and shipping fees, which are given separately. Please note that if you are ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes. Such taxes will be payable when the goods reach their destination. The liability for payment of such customs duties rests solely with the Buyer and we have no control or liability for them.
Most of products (original artworks) we sell on this Site are ready to hang, so these are packed very carefully using firm HDF boards (or wooden crate) with generous layers of foam wrap / bubble wrap / stretch wrap to protect them.
Please note that some artwork of an extra large format can be sent rolled in a sturdy mailing tube, which provides security against damage during delivery. Any local framer will easily mount it for you onto a wooden blind frame or you can choose any other framing method.
If you see any damage when your package is being delivered, you can:
refuse the shipment as [damaged – return to sender]
immediately mark the tracking as [received damaged, subject to further inspection]. Please keep all boxes and packing material.
Contact us - you will need the tracking number, a description of the damage, and its value. Please make photos of the damages package and send them to us with short description.
We offer worldwide shipping with track & trace option. After the pick-up, we aim to deliver the shipment within 10 business days to addresses in Europe and within 15 business days to USA, Canada, Far East, Australia and the rest of the world. We can deliver to most countries, however, there are some exceptions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we can deliver to your country.
Your order will be dispatched via certified courier service (TNT, DHL, UPS or FEDEX) within 3-5 business days of the payment, i.e. the date when the full price including the delivery and any other charges is credited to the bank account listed bellow. All deliveries are insured.
We are liable for the goods and damages made upon them up until the time when you will have accepted the delivery. It is recommended that the buyer should upon takeover of the goods check them as soon as possible.
The delivery charge is calculated according to the product size, as below. It will be added to the price at the the Shopping Cart (more info at How to Shop).
S - Small dimensions: up to 50 cm (longest side)
M - Medium dimensions: up to 90 cm (longest side)
L - Large dimensions: up to 130 cm (longest side)
XL - Extra large dimensions: up to 180 cm (longest side)
S - Free Shipping
M - Free Shipping
L - 300 CZK
XL - 900 CZK (valid for ready to hang artworks)
S - 500 CZK
M - 1.500 CZK
L - 2.500 CZK
XL - 3.500 CZK (valid for ready to hang artworks)
S - 1.000 CZK
M - 3.000 CZK
L - 6.000 CZK
XL - 8.000 CZK (valid for ready to hang artworks)
For rates to Canada, Australia, Far East and the rest of the world please contact us at email@example.com
5/ Payment methods
Studio CODECO accepts the following payment:
We accept all major credit cards VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. You are not required to have a PayPal account to make a payment. Currently, all products are to be paid upfront.
Payment in advance by a bank transfer:
Account Details for Domestic Payments:
Name of the account holder: Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků
Bank name: Air Bank, a.s.
Account number: 1644525018/3030
Account Details for International Payments:
Name of the account holder: Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků
Bank name: Česká spořitelna
SWIFT (BIC): GIBACZPX
6/ Returns and cancellations
If you wish to return any non-commissioned items, we offer a 14 days money-back guarantee. Items must be in their original state. You are responsible for ensuring the item is returned to Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků (Studio CODECO) in its original state and without any damage. Delivery charges are not refunded. We will refund the cost of the item in full, however, please note that if you paid for the item using PayPal, PayPal may charge you for return of funds and any charge incurred is not covered by Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků (Studio CODECO). If you want to return the item, please contact us and will resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
7/ Protection of Personal Data
This website does not collect any personal information other than that entered by those purchasing our products. Any information provided to purchase a product is solely used for that purpose and is not disclosed to any third party. The buyer authorises the seller to process and keep the provided data in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Data. The seller undertakes that they shall not provide the personal data of the buyer to third parties other than the contractual carrier for the purpose of delivering the goods. The seller shall allow purchase without registration, whereas they shall use the data obtained from the unregistered buyers exclusively to fulfil the subject-matter of the contract and own marketing or business purposes. Credit card details are only retained as required by the processing company to demonstrate approval for the transaction provided by the clients.
8/ In General
M.A. Lucie Gröschlová is registered in the Czech Republic under Business ID: 87270153, registered office: Na Chodovci 2488/12, 141 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic, Tax ID: CZ8159290062, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms and conditions apply between yourselves and Lucie Jirku, and govern the sale and purchase of products at Studio CODECO.
Terms and Conditions of an e-shop, Lucie Gröschlová - Studio CODECO, operating at http://www.studiocodeco.cz (hereinafter Studio CODECO), including Warranty Claim Terms and Conditions, as an inseparable part.
The Terms and Conditions are governed and constructed in accordance to the Civil Code of the Czech Republic. The courts of the Czech Republic shall have exclusive jurisdiction in matters of litigation and dispute.
By placing an order you confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions and you agree to them.
Warranty Terms and Conditions are set out in Article 9 by valid regulations of the Czech Republic.
10/ Warranty Claim Terms and Conditions
10. 1. We guarantee that, at the time of delivery, your product will be in accordance to the Terms and Conditions: it will correspond the description, be in a correct amount, satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for purpose.
10. 2. If you find the product delivered to you in breach of the contract, you ought to notify us within 7 days of the delivery. Failure to do so will deem you to have accepted the product. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any defects, and we are liable for them, we will undertake to make up for the defects by restoring the product condition or exchanging it free of charge, without an unnecessary delay. If that is not possible you can request a proportionate discount or choose to terminate the contract. This does not apply to cases when you have known of the defects before entering the contract.
10. 3. Warranty does not cover wear and tear, originating from general use of the product. When a product is sold at a discount, the faulty parts leading to the discount are excluded from the warranty.
10. 4. Warranty period in consumer goods is 24 months and it counts from the date, when you accept the goods.
10. 5. If a defect is of a removable nature, you are entitled to a prompt and due removal of the defect, free of charge. Alternatively, you can request an exchange of the product or its part, if that is not disproportionate to the nature of the defect. If such resolution is not possible, you can request a proportionate discount or choose to terminate the contract.
If the defect is beyond repair and it prevents you from using the product correctly, you are entitled to an exchange or you can choose to terminate the contract. If you do not wish to exchange your product or to terminate the contract, you can request a proportionate discount.
10. 6. We are not liable for defects, arising from unprofessional assembly or unauthorized installation, unless it was carried out by our employee/contractor, or if the defect was caused by an error in the product care guidelines.
10. 7. The rights, arising from the defect liability shall be claimed to:
M.A. Lucie Lucie Gröschlová, nee Jirků
Na Chodovci 2488/12
141 00 PRAGUE 4
If you have any questions regarding our website, our goods and services, an order you have placed, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 777 902 289.